Friday, April 25, 2008

Finally - Pictures







I finally had the courage to fire up my laptop and the rain didn't kill it! The last time I had rain in my computer it was out of comission for about 4 months. I left it to dry out for 10 days this time and all is well. Anyway, we continue to make great progress. We plan to finish the bottom floor walls by noon on Saturday. As you can see in the photos, construction here is quite different than in the states. Here we build the outside of the building and take care of the floors later. I believe that this must have started so that people could live in a place with a roof over their heads while they continued to work on the inside of their homes.



Here are the pics - or at least you can see them above.
Be a blessing to somebody today.
Marc



No comments: